Saturday 21 January 2012

teething


 Reading while having her nappy changed. Based on her expression, it looks like there are some heavy issues going down on Sesame Street.
 Off out with Dad to get some shopping and have a walk around town.


Flora has been a bit of a sour puss the last couple of days. I was so smug about her popping out a molar with no bother that karma has made the second one a bit of trouble and is making her pretty needy. Stacks upon stacks of books are getting us through at the moment. I tell her to go and get me a book (“gook”) and she toddles over, picks one out and brings it back. When it is finished I ask her to get me another one and off she goes. Rinse and Repeat. Unfortunately she has a couple of favourites that are being repeated over and over. And over. Hooray for Fish and Toes, Ears and Nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment