Wednesday 1 May 2013

three videos to catch us up!

Excuses, excuses! I have ignored the blog because I am so far behind which puts me off doing anything at all in it until I am caught up, something that clearly isn't going to happen. So, here are a few videos to update you on life in our part of the world!
Flora has made way for her new little brother or sister and moved out of the nursery and into her newly decorated “big-girl” room, complete with pink walls, purple velvet curtains, a big bed and a custom made pink painting by her dad for the wall. Flora wanted to paint a picture “to hang beside my dad’s” so she went at it for over an hour and created a beautiful castle and beanstalk – her own description!
Pictures of her completed artwork and the room to follow ASAP!
 
 
Absolutely no fear on the Gator these days! Grandma pops it into slow gear but Flora grabs the stick and pulls ‘er up into the fast one and off she goes! She has now started to take the wheel out of the turn position that keeps her going in a nice circle. It catches me off guard and I can’t catch the little bugger when she is hurdling toward some object that she hasn’t figured out how to steer clear of! Had me in fits of laughter to watch her crashing at full speed, eyes full of delight, cackling away like a mad woman!
 
 
Favorite song. I love her singing along. What a sweet girl.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment