Wednesday 5 March 2014

our SIX month old!

 Charming little Iris has been with us now for six whole months! I can't believe how quickly the time is passing with her. She is a delightful little thing, even at her worst. You can't be too mad at those dimples when she wakes up from her nap too early and that smile is beaming at you (actually, you can but I try my best not to be!). If the dimples don't get you, the excited and high pitched "eeeeeeeeeee" (more geordie in her than we realize....?) is bound to! Sometimes at night when she should be fast asleep and all Rich and I want to do is relax, she is smiling so hard in her crib we can't even get her to latch on to her dummy. What a goof. She is growing like a weed and seems to be a sturdy and strong kiddo. She loves to eat bananas and says a little "mmmmm" after each bite. She sleeps with Sylvie and Bear, and each one is getting marks of love all over, including spit up and drool. The funny curl on the top of her head seems to have tamed itself recently, which I find a little sad as it was sometimes the perkiest thing to be found in the house!

And now to enjoy an obscene amount of pictures of my favorite things.









 Trying to get a "real" smile from Flora, so I asked her to think about how much she loved her dad.....












No comments:

Post a Comment