Tuesday 15 April 2014

zoo-ing it up

Trip to the zoo that was somewhat enjoyable. I think the kids had fun, I did not... I lost my phone because Iris wouldn't sleep which meant a whole hubbub of moving her around and therefore misplacing my phone. It wasn't until we stalled all the fun and focused solely on that task that we ended up finding it. SIGH. Then we went for an ice cream and that was when I also realized I had misplaced Sylvie. ARGH. So I ran all the way back to security for it. Not usually a problem but I hurt my ankle running last weekend and it was a painful little jaunt. I wished I had answered "yes" when the security guard asked if we had also lost a doll, one had been turned in at the same time as the phone. Maybe he said "dog" and then I might have said yes. Then my darling Flora refused to say good-bye to Aubrey, even after I threatened to take away her ice cream. Good-bye ice cream and hello hysterics!















No comments:

Post a Comment