Tuesday 10 June 2014

my pre-school pirate

Flora finished her first year of pre-school at the end of May and they celebrated with a pirate parrrrrty. I am going to brag a bit now (but it is my blog, at the sole purpose of it)...when I was talking with her teacher regarding the fact that she is a lot younger than all the other kids and wondering about her thoughts on a young kindergarten kid vs an extra year in preschool, she said not to worry at all because Flora was already well ahead of the others in her class. Then Jaime, the assistant, piped in that I was meaning socially (which is correct, we had talked about that before) but I still got the big old proud moment :)  She really enjoyed going this year and was disappointed when I told her she was done for the summer. She said she would like to go every day, ALL day!





 Thank goodness for quiet time with Nini. 


No comments:

Post a Comment