Saturday 22 October 2011

Happy Birthday Ron!


Holly and I went and sat by the river with the kids. 

Gunner and Flora slept.

We got attacked by a few horses.

The party started! Boone is having a great time!


I got Ron a card that said “I was going to get all the family together to celebrate your birthday” ....“but I thought you might want to do something fun.”  I have to say it seemed a little fitting yesterday evening! There are so many of us (our immediate family, with children and spouses, is 18 people) in a small farmhouse that it can get a little loud and insane. My mom was busy taking pictures, not to remember the day fondly but to show the architect who is designing their new house how much space we take up!  It was a great time, though, and I think the birthday boy enjoyed himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment