Monday 31 October 2011

Snow. Boooo.

Rich has been full of cold this week so he decided to stay home on Saturday night rather than come with me on our night out with friends. I got home yesterday afternoon and it looked like father and daughter had a great bonding weekend. The house was a disaster but Flora and Rich survived which is all that matters. She is such a daddy’s girl. Rich gets kisses, hugs and cuddles all the time from her and I get a random kiss here and there. Yesterday she was delivering him kiss after kiss (looking at me between them just in case I missed how much she loves him....) and I finally thought I might get one as she crawled toward me with her mouth open......... nope, she wanted the dummy that I was holding.
We popped outside this morning so Flora could get a taste for our snowy world.





No comments:

Post a Comment