Friday 28 October 2011



I had an insanely busy day yesterday and was so tired at the end of it I decided to drink wine rather than blog about it. Selfish, I know.
I looked after Olivia for Joanne so she was with me from about 9:45 to 2:15. She is a delightful little thing and wasn’t any trouble at all BUT having to watch two little girls means you get even less done than normal. Kael, Pike, Boone, Mary, Thomas, Holly, Gunner and Tara came over for a visit and we managed to destroy the house in a couple of hours! Tara brought Flora her new car seat from the shop in Calgary and she loved it!
I am a little bit frightened of the weather outside at the minute and it isn’t even that cold yet. The view of the mountains yesterday morning was beautiful so I took a picture...from inside.





We kicked Tom and Pike out to the backyard!



No comments:

Post a Comment