Wednesday 14 December 2011

purple - or not?


Flora and I always fold her nappies together and I usually work on her color identification while we are doing it. She has consistently identified that the purple nappies are “purple”. I have showed Rich this amazing skill using different colored purple objects at various times, she has always correctly identified them. So today I wanted to test her skills and so we started showing her different colored objects....mistake. Purple was the answer to everything we showed her whether it was green, yellow, red, orange etc. It was hysterical. Tom was laughing his head off, so was Flora and Rich was chuckling at my expense. I didn’t get the moment on video but I did get a little shot of her answering purple to a lot of colors that you can clearly see are NOT purple. I guess we will keep working on it....
I have been trying to get a video of her whispering. It is so very sweet. When we are trying to be quiet she joins in and whispers “goggidy goggidy”. So, so cute. Watch this space for a video!
Instead of whispering, here is a video of her and Rich playing catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment