Thursday 30 January 2014

rolling over



Iris has started to roll over! And with a lot of commitment, as in I cannot put the girl down without finding her, a moment later, on her tummy.

She is a proper little sweetheart and I think she may be even more loveable if she could find it in her heart to give me a bit more sleep at night! I am up once with her through the night to nurse, and then the sweet little early bird decides that being awake for the day around 6:30 (sometimes earlier!) is a great idea! We are working on it. Hopefully she will be sleeping through the night soon or I am afraid I will be unrecognizable for the fatigue induced puffiness that has taken over my face.


On the plus side, she smiles constantly, adores her sister, naps nicely on her own, gurgles and coos, has the hair of a homeless madwoman (or Jewish rabbi, depending on the time of day) and I love her rosy, round cheeks after a good little sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment