Tuesday 21 January 2014

sisters

 Flora is really good with Iris for the most part. Lately she has grown a little tired of her though and I am now getting lines along "Mom! Iris is going to start to cry!" which has usually meant that Flora has scratched her, or that her Tigger has punched her... Flora seems to think that the uncontrolled movement in her arms and legs is directed at her so there is also a lot of "MOM! Iris won't stop kicking/pushing me!". Oh dear. Anyways, Iris is a tough cookie and didn't let out a peep even after Flora managed to give her a significant scratch on her head. Needless to say, we are having a lot of conversations at the moment and hope that this phase passes us by quickly! On the plus side, Flora dotes on her enormously, reads her stories, talks to her and keeps her happy when my hands are tied and I am so happy to have her as my little helper.







No comments:

Post a Comment