Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cheesy puffs

Lately it has been very difficult to get Flora to eat anything except cream of wheat, porridge yoghurt and applesauce. I think we have finally turned a corner with supper however lunch is still a battle. She turned down a yummy peanut butter and jam sandwich (with Grandma Elaine’s homemade jam, crazy kid!), crackers, cheese, grapes and finally decided eating little cheese puffs would do (they are for kids but I can’t really see how they are much better than eating a pack of wotsits). Here she is enjoying her victory....


After a big snowfall last night, Flora and I went out to shovel our driveway. Once the hard work was finished she made a snow angel. Okay, I did have to move her arms and legs for her.


I had a shop teacher once who always stood like this. It was a lot less adorable.


1 comment: