Monday 7 November 2011

What a party!

Flora’s birthday party was wonderful! I was a little stressed, it is hard hosting that many people but we got it done! Tara made her cake and it was amazing. The kids consumed far too much sugar and spent the later part of the day playing hard and destroying the house. It was great to see them all having such a good time. I am very thankful for our house, it made having 29 people here seem not too bad. Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a special day for us. My mom loved it when we all sang happy birthday to Flora, she sat in the centre of a circle of people who love her, and we finished and she smiled. A simple moment, but completely perfect.
My sister has a few pictures on her blog (not her photography one) that have turned out a little better (okay, a LOT better) than what I have. http://amillionlittleloves.blogspot.com/2011/11/birthday-love.html


My mom brought a kitten for Flora. She insists it was a joke but I am sure she was hoping she wouldn’t have to take the little guy back with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment